Facebook Business Pages (Niche Pages?)

Sold Out Forums Community Facebook Business Pages (Niche Pages?)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paden Georgitso
    Participant

I am making progress through the paid traffic preparation modules, but I got confused in the Understanding Facebook video. The layout has changed, but I was following along in my Business Facebook account until I got stopped to create a business page.

The business settings makes it pretty easy to add a page, but there are a lot of categories and I wasn’t sure how to best select the appropriate page.

I tried searching to see if there was a video dedicated to how to best set up these pages, but I wasn’t able to find one. Is there a video or setup guide that anyone would recommend? I want to make sure I’m being as thorough as possible to set myself up for success.

Thanks,

Paden

Paden Georgitso
    Participant

I don’t know if this helps for context, but I am going to start with survey offers.

Support Staff
    Participant

Hi Paden,

Facebook has indeed made some change son their interface, but not that much on the Ads Manager.

Make sureĀ  that you’re setting up the ads via the ads manager and the process will be the same.

Regarding the fan page, you can choose any category as that won’t affect your ads.

William

Paden Georgitso
    Participant

Thanks William!

One other question. How much do I need to put into the fan page? Is it as simple as a logo and a couple of posts? I just want to make sure I am being as thorough as possible.

Paden Georgitso

Support Staff
    Participant

Yes, correct!

Paden Georgitso
    Participant

Thank you very much! I really appreciate the help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.