First Campaign: MaxBounty

Sold Out Forums Community First Campaign: MaxBounty

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eric Fuentes

Hello:
    MaxBounty has approved me, and I am preparing for my first ever campaign.  To start, I have decided to go for an email submit, as it seems the least intrusive,  There are many kinds of these offers, but most require that the person do something in addition to simply providing an email address.  Completing surveys and, in some cases, having to purchase other items before receiving the reward mentioned in the Campaign.
    Are these ethical offers?  Would something that makes such an offer be suitable for Facebook?
    I ask the community, what kinds of “One Field” Campaigns would you suggest that are, (a) viable and more importantly (b) completely above board.
    On a related matter, I would be interested in running this campaign not only through Facebook, but along the Mobile Platform as well.  Now, I have reviewed all of the training videos and I know it was mentioned but, can you point me to a suitable platform that will allow for marketing these offers on Mobile phones?
    Sorry for the long text.  I am just starting out and I want to put my best foot forward as I begin this journey.
    Eric

Support Staff
    Participant

Hi Eric,
    Email submit offers always have a back-end. In fact, pretty much any offer on the internet (not only CPA, but Clickbank, JVZoo, Rakuten, etc) has a back-end.
    When talking about CPA specifically, the advertisers pay you for generating the email submit (lead) because they believe they can monetize that lead on the back-end.
    There’s nothing unethical about it as people won’t have any information stolen or will be forced into anything. They cna always choose what they wnat and what they don’t.
    The requirements are usually explained on the page where they submit their email address, but I actually suggest that you give them at least a clue on your landing page.
    People will be naturally skeptical if you tell them that they can get something, let’s say an iPhone, just for submiting their email address. It doesn’t make sense to believe that someone is trading iPhones for emails on the internet. However, if you tell them that they’ll be exposed to other offers or that they’ll have to take some surveys and that the chance to winning an iPhone i the reward for that, then the opportunity will look more realistic to them.
    In terms of other platforms, you can find the modules covering them under “Advanced Modules”. However, the platforms are different and strategies and even offers can change completely from one to another. Shooting in many directions and trying multiple things simultaneously is usually a bad idea that makes the process more difficult and expensive than it really is.
    I suggest that you master one strategy, make some money with it and just then consider moving to different things. That’s how the big success sotires of this program happened. 🙂
    William

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.