Hi

Sold Out Forums Community Hi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Manuel
    Participant

Hi William, I’m a new member and would like to know what can I expect to reach when I go “full-time” on that program
    and CPA Offers. I see some testimonials in the “Hall of Fame” but if I am honest they are not impressive to me.
    Yes, some show results in a short time. That’s great but nobody told how he did who took it seriously
    because that’s what I am doing. I want to make a Big Business with CPA Offers. 
    Thank you for your coaching so far. Start next days with Facebook and Paid Ads Section 
    because I got the money to start with it no need to start with Free Traffic.

I have 2 more Questions, can you give me the link to the video with the new Facebook Account creation
    when there were banned or do not “exist” anymore. and can you tell me if this is still a good source
    to start with even after “latest Updates” and the rise in ad cost or do you recommend something different
    as a traffic source? Is the program up-to-date it seems to be the Facebook videos are not the newest
    “layout” they have in their dashboard now? are they older? or i am wrong with that?

Support Staff
    Participant

Hi Manuel,

CPA marketing is a business. There’s no limit to its potential just like with any other business. How much is it possible to make with real estate? And stocks? It’s not possible to say as it varies from one business (and individual) to another.

There are many people making 6 figures a month with CPA, so you can definitely get there with time.

Most of the testimonials will show the first results that people achieve with the program as that’s the moment they feel excited about it and share their results with others.

But it’s logical to assume, just like with any other business, that someone who makes $1,000 in their first month will be likely to improve that as they gain experience, increase their budget, etc.

If you focus on CPA and approach it as a business, you can definitely aim at high 5-figures a month with this business model.

About Facebook, it still has 2 billion active users per month, so it’s certainly an incredibly powerful traffic source.

And, yes, the training receives updates every week or 2. Everything in the members area is 100% current and working. If something gets outdated we either update it or remove it. Facebook applies some changes to their interface almost every week, but it doesn’t mean the way we run campaigns there changes every week. Minor changes are normal and don’t affect the strategies we cover in the program (and we update the lessons when major/relevant changes take place).

For a creating a new account, I suggest that you contact me in the support area so that I can assist you with this. There are a few different ways to do it and I can help you take the best route.

But, yes, that is covered in the program, we have a PDF on account bans and creating new accounts:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ETMUqyy0nf-Ktcb-fe3tPIp9XuZFWy1h/view?usp=sharing

William

Manuel
    Participant

Thank you very much William. Will contact you through Support because of Facebook Account. Looking forwarding to take action in that area with CPA. Have a great day! Manuel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.