I need help with angles please. Is an a PlayStation 5 giveaway offer too generalized for a good angle to made for it?

Sold Out Forums Community I need help with angles please. Is an a PlayStation 5 giveaway offer too generalized for a good angle to made for it?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

1.I need help with angles please. Is an a PlayStation 5 giveaway offer too generalized for a good angle to made for it?
    Please guys help me I’m a complete beginner
    Angles I thought about were:
    *Xbox users wanting to add ps5 or switch to ps5
    *Xbox users wanting to play PlayStation exclusives
    *People with no money to buy
    2.(I feel like those angles specific or relevant enough to the audience, am I right? Maybe I should focus on game exclusive to ps5?)
    Here is one of the offers: Click here (you need to be USA so use VPN if you have one)
    Also does all of the offers that I choose need to targeting the same country?

I feel like being able to come up with angles is going to be a big struggle for me?
    All the offers that I can find on Maxbounty (Only one I can get into) are very generalized, (gift cards giveaways, iphone/galaxy giveaways, makeup giveaways, unlike the ots case example where it was more specific, and I believe easier to make relevant.
    Help

I made a mistake I meant not specific or relevant enough.
    Correction: 2.(I feel like those angles are not specific or relevant enough to the audience, am I right? Maybe I should focus on game exclusive to ps5?)

Support Staff
    Participant

Hi Abraham,

Those are nice angles actually!

Unfortunately, most internet marketing courses don’t teach people how to elaborate angles, even though the guys selling those courses always use solid angles for doing it.

Because of that, many people are not familiar with this concept and need some time to fully understand it.

It’s normal and as you start running your campaigns it will become more and more natural for you.

But you’re actually having a pretty good start as the angles you came up with are good.

I’d just make a small adjustment in the 3rd one: People with no money to buy who like to play video games.

And to mention another angle possibility, you could also target PS4 players who might be interested in an upgrade without paying an arm and a leg for it.

Keep me posted via the support section and I’ll help you with your campaigns!

William

Hey can you check the support I just answered your questions over there,
    thanks.
    (I’m happy to know I was doing good enough)

Andrew MacDonald
    Participant

I think your angles are a very good start, very good for a complete beginner. I would try replacing “Users” with “Players”. Angles is all about using words that resonate with a specific audience (Power Words= words that paint a picture in your prospects mind).
    There have been many times when I first write an angle. It sounds simple and basic.. after reading it a few times along with doing some research the create juices start flowing and before you know you’ll have a list of angles to test along with your landing page. Like William says in one of the videos when learning this tactic, simply just practice it. Like playing guitar after some practice you go from chords to a complete song. 

Another simple yet powerful and usually overlooked tactic is… While you’re reading your angles and landing pages put your self in your prospects shoes and ask yourself questions you think they would ask or wonder in their head.
    Another one is when your on the internet pay close attention to the ads that grab your attention! Was it the picture? The call to action? The description? The offer itself?

Don’t ever rush any step take your time and everything will work out in the end I promise you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.