MaxBounty Offer Links Blocked

Sold Out Forums Community MaxBounty Offer Links Blocked

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello. I am finding that most of the MaxBounty offer links are either blocked by TrendMicro or divert to a MovieLabs.com landing page.
    Has anyone else experienced similar issues with MaxBounty? 

Support Staff
    Participant

Hi John,

CPA networks have a geo-redirection feature that’s used to prevent people from an unwanted location to reach the offers (it’s not ideal for the merchants there).
    I suggest that you try to access the links using a proxy or VPN (I use and recommend StrongVPN, but you can start with a free proxy to avoid expenses). That should allow you to change your IP address to pretend you’re in a different location.
    For example, for accessing an offer that allows US traffic, use a US proxy.
    Let me know if you still have issues!
    William

Hi William, here’s an update to this issue.
    Even using a VPN I continued to have issues with affiliate links being blocked by TrendMicro. I mentioned this to MB and got this reply:
    “The problem is Trend Micro. For whatever reason from time-to-time people report advertising domains and links to various AV companies and they blanket block all of them. There are some that have blocked MaxBounty and other networks just because we are an ad network. Unfortunately, there is little that can be done here. I don’t think it will be a big issue but it does seem that people with Trend Micro installed will have an issue being redirected through. Wish there was more I could do but thanks for letting me know.”
    So it seems that one needs to be careful promoting MB offers. I for one have had enough and will be moving on to another CPA network – who should I try next?
    Thanks
    John

Support Staff
    Participant

Hi John,
    It’s interesting that you found out this. Honestly, it never really damaged any of my campaigns, so I believe there’s a very little number of people facing this issue.
    Of course, I’ve heard of anti-viruses blocking affiliate networks and other advertising related links and websites. From very small sites to giants like Clickbank. So, I don’t think this is really a MaxBounty thing.
    In any case, there are many other CPA networks I recommend here:
    Task: Joining CPA networks – CPA Evolution 3.0
    But, as I said, I don’t think this is a major (or even relevant thing). Also, if you run mobile campaigns (90%+ of the campaigns are mobile nowadays), I think you’ll have even less issues with anti-viruses blocking links (if any at all).
    William

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.