Offer Preview: Image Broken in Chrome but not in Firefox

Sold Out Forums Community Offer Preview: Image Broken in Chrome but not in Firefox

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kisha Fox
    Participant

There’s a single opt-in offer in the freebie niche I want to test for my first campaign. I’ve done the prep work for setting up ads (research, angle, message, etc). Even developed 4 ad creatives based on trainings. Planning to setup lander today, which seems simple enough by the way. Today, when on the CPA Network’s offer page, I notice the preview for the offer in my Chrome browser does not display the network’s landing page image. When I view it from a different browser it shows. Is that the same experience visitors will have? Or is that just an issue on my end? Unsure how / if I should proceed because a broken image could greatly reduce conversion. Any guidance on a way forward? Is it as simple as contacting my CPA Manager and making them aware of the issue?  Perhaps it’s good practice to check a CPA offer preview in both browsers as a step when initially researching an offer for viability. Thanks for the assist.

Support Staff
    Participant

Hi Kisha,

If the offer has a restriction on browser type or device, it will be in the offer’s description.

If not, it can be something on your side.

It’s also possible that the geo-redirection feature is affecting your experience. If your location isn’t a location allowed by the offer, you need to access it using a proxy or VPN that can change your IP address. But, in this case, you should test the actual affiliate link and not the preview. If the preview has an issue, but the affiliate link is working, then it’s not a problem.

William

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.