Quick Poll on payment platforms Payoneer or Tipality (I took care of it)

Sold Out Forums Community Quick Poll on payment platforms Payoneer or Tipality (I took care of it)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mark S Öhberg
    Participant

What is your payment platform of choice? A quick non-pole polling pole here in the community;
    Payoneer – Yes?   No?    Why?
    Tipalti ( means I took care of it ) – Yes?    No?    Why?
    Inquiring minds would like to know.

Support Staff
    Participant

Hey Mark!

I have never used Tipalti. Payoneer is very nice, but their support isn’t the best.

Paypal is good, but very expensive.

Personally, I prefer just bank transfer for getting paid from the CPA networks.

For anyone looking to receive simple payments via bank transfer, consider using Wise.com.

I’ve been using them for almost 2 years now and don’t have a single coimplain. Excellent services, super affordable, no nonsense blocks or that kind of stuff that some people explain with e-wallets… really, don’t have even a small complain about them. Hope to continue like this! 🙂

Wise gives you the possibility to have a USD balance and bank account details under your name (or your company’s name). You can get trasnfers sent to that account and then, if you’re not in the US, just convert the amount to your local currency and transfer to your local bank. Their fees are so much cheaper than Paypal and even Payoneer that it’s not even worth a comparison.

My company is in BVI and I live in Brazil and use their services with no issues, so I think most people from most countries should be able to use them.

William

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.